During the school year, registration is open daily from 9:00-11:00 AM and by appointment from 1:30-3:30 PM. Students must register before 11:00 AM in order to start school the next day. Please contact Unnur Kornmayer at 470-254-8244 for an appointment time.
Registration packets are available in the AMMS front office or through the AMMS homepage.
Please provide the following information at registration:
- Original or certified copy of child’s birth certificate or passport
- Social Security Card, if you wish to use the number in your student’s record
- Georgia Certification of Immunization, form 3231 (marked Complete for School)
- Georgia Certificate of Vision, Hearing, and Dental Screening, form 3300
- Two proofs of residency (morgage statement, lease, utility bill, etc.)
- Proof of grade placement (most recent report card/withdrawal papers)
- Address and phone number for previous school
- Discipline record (if enrolling in 7th or 8th grade)
- Records verifying Special Education or Gifted placement (if applicable)
- Records verifying gifted placement (if applicable)
- Proof of guardianship (if applicable)
- Custody paperwork (if applicable)
Please contact Unnur Kornmayer at 470-254-8244 to schedule a tour.
- One working day’s notice is required to complete the withdrawal process for a student.
- Students are required to return all textbook and school materials, as well as to pay any fines, cafeteria charges, and/or lost book or CD fees before receiving a copy of the withdrawal paperwork.
- Forwarding address, new school information, and parent signature are required on the withdrawal form.